Tuesday, May 19, 2009

MR. ABHISHEK JAIN'S FEEDBACK

The best thing about the space of the club is that it is a closed space. It doesn’t have the huge hall or a class room/ lecture room kind of set up, and this makes it very informal, friendly and comfortable environment to share the experiences and learning. You share best of your things to people whom you are comfortable with and this is how the space here digs out every secret from a person.

I am born and brought up in Ahmedabad, but never came to know that there was immense number of film students and cinema enthusiasts. BAT has been a window for me through which I looked into the world beyond my view and found that there is a vast landscape where in the seeds of cinema has been sowed all over. They are growing at their pace, by helping each other grow and thus spreading the fabulous energy in people to know and to seek. Through BAT, I got an opportunity to interact with these people and beyond. It is tough for me to think about animation, but the club experience has made me realize that I have a bias against animation and I operate with a limited vision and narrow mind when it comes to think beyond live motion.

More than any one else, it has been very beneficial for me to be associated with BAT. I wish the space gets more creative vibes, the wind that seeps in is more artistic, the soul that come here are generous givers and seekers

Abhishek Jain

No comments:

Post a Comment